Alara at a Glance
Listed on ASX Limited on 24 May 2007.
ASX CODE: AUQ
Base metals exploration, development and production
Washihi Copper-Gold Project (70%), Oman
Daris Copper-Gold Project (50%, with right to 70%), Oman.
718 million ordinary shares and 5 million options.
Alara Resources is an advanced base metals exploration and development company with an attractive portfolio of mineral projects in Saudi Arabia and Oman.
The Company is advancing towards production at its flagship Al Wash-hi Copper – Gold Project in Oman. Project construction kicked-off in 2020 to develop the mine for a 3,000 ton\day of ore production to feed a 1,000,000 ton per annum Copper processing plant which is in the last stages of construction and planned to start production by September 2023.
Pre-production capex is estimated at US$60m and project is planned to produce yearly 35,000 tons of copper concentrate at a grade of 24%.
JORC Probable reserve of the mine is 9.70 million tons with a grade of 0.88% Cu and 0.22 g\t Gold, where the indicated resource is 12.4 million tons with a grade of 0.89% Copper and inferred resource 3.7 million tons with a grade of 0.79% Copper.
Why invest in Alara Resources?
- Al Wash-hi Copper – Gold JV project (51%) nearing production stage in Oman
- Al Wash-hi Prospect largest copper reserve in Oman
- Al Wash-hi prospect: Probable Ore Reserves 9.7Mt at 0.88% Cu, 0.22% Au
- Low cost, conventional open-cut copper-gold mine
- Excellent access to road, power and camp infrastructure
- Exciting mix of projects in Oman to drive value
- Experienced board and management, highly capable of delivering growth